Monday, August 24, 2009

progress strictly for progress

you have to say the title in a snotty british accent.
its from harry potter and the order of the phoenix.
okay i am a nerd.
anywho on to running.
i am doing okay. My last post stated that i would be running that night.
lets just say IT NEVER COOLED OFF
so i went the next day and took it a bit easier than i should have... im a weenie.
skipped Friday thinking i would go on Saturday..
yeah nope.
so i pushed my self today and ened up going at noon in HOT HOT weather and just kept going.
it was hot
i was sweaty
im sure i was stinky too
but i did it.
i ran a straight 25 minutes with a few 10 second breathers here adn there and one breake when my nephew called to tell me about 5 baby frogs at our grandmas lol
it was important had to listen.
i will take the truck out soon and see how far i actually ran. it was suppose to be 25 minutes wich is about 2.5 miles.
i will tell oyu now that im slow
SUPER SLOW
so its prolly just over a mile lol
im lame
but im running
that is what i keep telling myself.
im running
i can do this
just keep moving
my iowa
my iowa
*this is were i would be panting and wanting to die because of lack of oxegyn*
OH COME ON
MOVE IT
then i would be okay after that and keep going

No comments: